SPRING CREEK WATERSHED COMMISSION
February 15, 2017
Spring Township Municipal Building
1) Call to Order: - The Chair will call the meeting to order and lead the Pledge of Allegiance
2) Roll Call of Members – Establish which municipalities are present
3) Approval of Minutes -Take action on distributed minutes from November 16, 2016 and January 18, 2017 meetings. (Thanks to Lexie Orr for composing the “Minutes”)
4) Citizen Comments – The public is invited to address the Commission on items not on the Agenda (5 minutes per comment)
5) Educational Topic – Spring Creek Watershed Management Plan Discussion
6) Old Business
A. Spring Creek Watershed Association – receive an update
B. Spring Creek Watershed Atlas – receive an update
7) New Business
A. Approval of Craig Story’s website maintenance bill for $235.00.
B. Increased contributions from commission members.
8) Other Business
9) Financial Report & Vouchers: Balance: $14,164.38 after receiving $201.00 from Benner Township,
$158.50 from Harris Township, $497.50 from Patton Township, $36.50 from Milesburg Borough,
$114.50 from Potter Township, $144.00 from Walker Township, $309.50 from College Township and
$201.00 from Bellefonte Borough.
10) Once around the Watershed – Members present are asked to provide some interesting news from their municipality
Remaining meetings in 2017– February 15th, March 15th, April 19th, May 17th, June 21st, July 19th, September 20th, October 18th, November 15th
C-NET Air Times
This meeting can be viewed on Channel 7 (CGTV) on the following days/times
- Monday 2/20- 7:00PM
- Wednesday 2/22- 10:00AM
- Thursday 2/23- 2:00PM
- Saturday 2/25 – 12:00AM and 8:00AM
Thank you to Centre County Government for sponsoring the airing of this meeting.