SPRING CREEK WATERSHED COMMISSION
June 19, 2013
Spring Township Municipal Building
1. CALL TO ORDER - The Chairman will call the meeting to order and lead the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. ROLLCALL - Establish which municipalities are present.
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - Take action on minutes from the May 15, 2013 meeting.
4. CITIZEN COMMENTS - The public is invited to address the Commission on items not on the agenda. (5 minutes per comment)
5. EDUCATIONAL TOPIC - Jim Zubler, President of Penns Valley Conservation Association will relate the Association's history and their initiatives, including their educational programs
6. OLD BUSINESS
A. Spring Creek Watershed Association Report
B. PA Source Water Protection Program - continue discussion, as appropriate
C. Watershed Recharge Capacity Map Initiative - continue discussion, as appropriate
7. NEW BUSINESS
8. OTHER BUSINESS
A. Financial Report and Vouchers - The financial report for May 2013 is as follows:
Beginning Balance: $15,300.76
Income $1,366.00 (State College)
Expenses -$46.35 (payroll & taxes; conference reimbursement)
Ending Balance $16,620.41
B. Once Around the Watershed - Each municipality present is asked to provide some interesting news from their municipality.
C. Remaining Meetings - The following meeting dates remain for 2013: July 17, August 21, September 18, October 16, November 20, December 18.
D. C-NET Air Times - This meeting can be viewed on Channel 7 (CGTV) on the following days/times:
Thursday, June 27 - 1:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
Friday, June 28 - 8:30 a.m. & 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 30 - 4:00 p.m.
Thank you to the Patton Township for sponsoring the airing of the June meeting.