SPRING CREEK WATERSHED COMMISSION
July 18, 2012
Spring Township Municipal Building
1. CALL TO ORDER - The Chairman will call the meeting to order and lead the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. ROLL CALL - Establish which municipalities are present
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - Take action on minutes from the May 16, 2012 and June 20, 2012 meetings.
4. CITIZEN COMMENTS - The public is invited to address the Commission on items not on the agenda. (5 minutes per comment)
5. EDUCATIONAL TOPIC - Rob Berghage, Associate Professor of Horticulture and Director, Center for Green Roof Research will discuss "Environmental and Aesthetic Aspects of Green Roofs."
6. OLD BUSINESS
A. Spring Creek Watershed Association Report
B. PA Source Water Protection Program - continue discussion, as appropriate
C. Critical Recharge Areas Study - continue discussion, as appropriate
7. NEW BUSINESS
8. OTHER BUSINESS
A. Financial Report and Vouchers - The financial report for June 2012 is as follows:
Beginning Balance: $14,072.44
Ending Balance $14,072.44
B. Once Around the Watershed - Each municipality present is asked to provide some interesting news from their municipality.
C. Remaining Meetings - The following meeting dates remain for 2012: August 15, September 19, October 17, November 21, December 19.
D. C-NET Air Times - This meeting can be viewed on Channel 7 (CGTV)on the following days/times:
Thank you to the Centre County Government for sponsoring the airing of the July meeting.