SPRING CREEK WATERSHED COMMISSION
June 20, 2012
Spring Township Municipal Building
1. CALL TO ORDER - The Chairman will call the meeting to order and lead the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. ELECTION OF OFFICERS - Establish which municipalities are present
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - Take action on minutes from the May 16, 2012 meeting.
4. CITIZEN COMMENTS - The public is invited to address the Commission on items not on the agenda. (5 minutes per comment)
5. EDUCATIONAL TOPIC - Bob Carline will address the Commission on "Water Quality Trends in Spring Creek with Implications for the Trout Fishery"
6. OLD BUSINESS
A. Spring Creek Watershed Association Report
B. PA Source Water Protection Program - continue discussion, as appropriate
C. Critical Recharge Areas Study - continue discussion, as appropriate
7. NEW BUSINESS
8. OTHER BUSINESS
A. Financial Report and Vouchers - The financial report for May 2012 is as follows:
Beginning Balance: $14,072.44
Ending Balance $14,072.44
B. Once Around the Watershed - Each municipality present is asked to provide some interesting news from their municipality.
C. Remaining Meetings - The following meeting dates remain for 2012: July 18, August 15, September 19, October 17, November 21, December 19.
D. C-NET Air Times - This meeting can be viewed on Channel 7 (CGTV)on the following days/times:
Saturday, June 23 - 4pm
Monday, June 25 - 1am
Tuesday, June 26 - 6am
Wednesday, June 27 - 10am
Thursday, June 28 - 2pm
Thank you to the Centre County Government for sponsoring the airing of the June meeting.