SPRING CREEK WATERSHED COMMISSION
May 16, 2012
Spring Township Municipal Building
1. CALL TO ORDER - The Chairman will call the meeting to order and lead the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. ELECTION OF OFFICERS - Establish which municipalities are present
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - Take action on minutes from the April 18, 2012 meeting.
4. CITIZEN COMMENTS - The public is invited to address the Commission on items not on the agenda. (5 minutes per comment)
5. EDUCATIONAL TOPIC - Watershed Status by Todd Giddings
6. OLD BUSINESS
A. Spring Creek Watershed Association Report
B. PA Source Water Protection Program - continue discussion, as appropriate
C. Critical Recharge Areas Study - continue discussion, as appropriate
7. NEW BUSINESS
8. OTHER BUSINESS
A. Financial Report and Vouchers - The financial report for April 2012 is as follows:
Beginning Balance: $14,042.44
Income $30.00 (Refund on Training)
Ending Balance $14,072.44
B. Once Around the Watershed - Each municipality present is asked to provide some interesting news from their municipality.
C. Remaining Meetings - The following meeting dates remain for 2012: June 20, July 18, August 15, September 19, October 17, November 21, December 19.
D. C-NET Air Times - This meeting can be viewed on Channel 7 (CGTV) on the following days/times:
Saturday, May 19 at 4:00 p.m.
Monday, May 21 at 1:00 a.m.
Tuesday, May 22 at 6:00 a.m. AND 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 24 at 10:00 a.m.
Thank you to the Patton Township for sponsoring the airing of the March meeting.